Tame lines without surgery, downtime, or stress – it’s as simple as a single appointment
The lines, folds, and wrinkles that our faces gain over time can take on unbelievable weight. Many have a hard time feeling good about their appearance because of these troublesome signs of age. But most individuals aren’t interested in plastic surgery or a serious facial overhaul. They just want to gently smooth their skin and enhance its youthfulness. Fortunately, facial enhancements don’t need to be uncomfortable, invasive, or overwhelming. With Botox and dermal fillers, Dr. Robin is highly trained by the American Academy of Facial Esthetics and is able to make the precise changes you’ve hoped for.
Botox contains a purified protein that blocks muscles from receiving nerve impulses. This prevents those muscles from contracting. As those muscles rest, the skin over them is allowed to smooth and heal. Patients who clench their brows when focusing or concentrating find Botox offers welcome relief.
Botox and Xeomin will relax:
- Vertical lines between the brows
- Horizontal lines across the forehead
- Crow’s feet at the eyes
View more Before and Afters to get a better idea of what you can expect from treatment.
Because Botox and Xeomin are able to halt muscle contractions, it’s particularly helpful for patients experiencing muscle-related pain or problems. Botox and Xeomin Therapeutic may be used to treat patients experiencing
- Grinding and clenching pain – Anyone with a grinding problem is aware of the fatigue, discomfort, and soreness that accompany a night of jaw clenching. An appropriate dose of Botox or Xeomin injected at the jaw joint will help relax your jaw and prevent it from behaving in harmful ways. Patients with bruxism and TMJ disorders alike have found relief with Botox or Xeomin, even after exhausting other treatment options.
- Gummy smile – Some individuals show more of their gums than others when smiling. Don’t force yourself to lessen your smile! Find relief with Botox to relax your upper lip.
Aging skin loses natural, hydrating substances, leading to facial lines and holds. Fillers supply the skin with fresh volume and hydration. Far more versatile than many patients expect, dermal fillers can accomplish a number of changes for your face.
- Lip volume – Time can detract from the size of your lips. Gentle, natural-looking lip enhancement is possible with skilled administration of dermal fillers. Dr. Robin will lightly and effectively plump your lips for a final result that looks gorgeously you.
- Laugh lines – Parentheses lines around the mouth can draw attention away from the rest of your face. Dermal fillers will fill out these lines and plump your cheeks.
- Dark triangles – Gum recession, tooth shift, dental restorations, or orthodontic treatment can cause conspicuous black triangles between your teeth. Small injections of Juvederm will expand your gums to fill these spaces and perfect your smile.
Ready to make a change? Get in touch with our office to talk natural facial enhancements.